SENIOR CATIA V5 EXPERT: TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND TRAINING
You will be the person in charge of the development of new design methodology within the Chassis Design Office, providing support and guidance to designers of mechanical, hydraulic and cooling systems.
Your duties will be the following:
– Maintenance of and development of new CATIA V5 specific Visual Basic macros (catvba and catscript)
– Writing CAD/PDM methodology documentation and training material
– Introducing new solutions and changes on the CAD system
We expect you to have the following skills:
– Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
– A broad and intensive experience on Catia V5 or V6, with a focus on the following workbenches: Sketcher, Part Design, Generative Shape Design, Kinematics
– At least 5 years previous experience of training CATIA designers and of providing CATIA support
– At least 3 years’ experience of developing CATIA macros using Visual Basic (catscript, catvba)
A previous experience as Catia V5 Designer in Motorsport, Automotive, Aerospace field will be also appreciated, along with the knowledge of Design For Manufacture methodologies and a PDM/PLM experience.
Ability to work with various roles (from student level to production staff and then senior management), an helpful attitude, a flexible approach to work under strict deadlines and a good understanding of a fast moving engineering environment, are all essential requirements.
Place of work: Modena, Emilia Romagna (Italy)
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91,
e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti
legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.